PDA

View Full Version : SANYO VRF Training

techguy
14-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Hi Guy's

I have been answering queries re SANYO AC equipment in here for past few years.
I can't help noticing there is a need for some basic training on SANYO VRF/Pac-i (splits).

With this in mind I am considering running a few UK based training courses to cover the above during the coming Winter months. One course per month Oct-March. Each course would be in a different location in the UK.

Such as the following. (just examples not definite locations)
1. London 4. Newcastle
2. Liverpool/Manchester 5. Birmingham
3. Southampton 6. Cardiff/Bristol area

Each course would be an official SANYO course run by SANYO employees. Min 10 attendees per course all will have to be employed by registered A/C-Ref service/maintenance /installation companies. Please no handymen need apply.
If anyone is interested let me know. If I get enough interest I'll begin moving on this and post something more concrete in the coming weeks. For non SANYO affiliated people there would be a charge to attend.

If you are interested drop me a line either in here or at tony.duffy@sanyo.com and we'll get moving on this.

Best Regards

T

install monkey
14-07-2011, 10:33 PM
hi tony,what prices are we talking? also is there a free pen?

techguy
15-07-2011, 12:17 AM
For u monkey there is. Nothing has been fixed yet just trying to get an idea of any numbers interested. I may provide all attendees with Standard Sanyo remote and cable required to connect to the outdoor PCB. As explained don,t get bogged down on cost just yet. I just need to know if there is enough interest to make it worth my while setting this u

r.bartlett
15-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Potential one here

TRASH101
15-07-2011, 11:21 AM
I may be interested also :)

(assuming the free pen is of good quality)

techguy
15-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Only The Best From Us Trash send me a mail and I'll get back to you before end of August with all final details.
If theres a demand I could arrange for training on Saturday's so u guys don't miss a days work. Or If one company has 10 or more employees we could do it at your premises. Get back to we with any suggestions you guys might have. All reasonable requests will be given due consideration.

T

install monkey
15-07-2011, 09:11 PM
count me in tony,the pen has sold it,as for the controller i may do the course twice so me mrs can have a controller so she can interogate how to use the washing machine!!

monkey spanners
15-07-2011, 11:11 PM
I would be interested, especially if theres biscuits at coffee break :D

Jon

install monkey
15-07-2011, 11:41 PM
I would be interested, especially if theres biscuits at coffee break :D

Jon

jaffa cakes or choc and nut cookies not them plain ones or gingers-were not easily bought

stufus
16-07-2011, 04:09 PM
I'd say you'll be safe enough with the quality of the biscuits lads.
Tony's not exactly anorexic, the fat git:D
Cheers
Stu

jonjon
18-07-2011, 11:03 PM
count me in ! could probably get 10 engineers anywhere in the north leeds bradford area !

techguy
17-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Hi Guy's

Unfortunately I am leaving SANYO so obviously I will not be organising training.
If you are still interested in training please contact SANYO in Whyteleafe Surrey.
Ask for Lewis Thomas or message LOOPs in here. He is the SANYO technical Manager for the UK
he'll be able to arrange something for you.

Best of luck to everyone in here I'll be back soon. I am moving to PANASONIC so I'll still be here
in some incarnation feel free to say hello. For those of you who have my mobile number it will be
switched off or diverted to the SANYO UK office from next Wednesday night the 26th if you need Technical
assistance from SANYO feel free to dial the number, Lewis will get the call and I am sure he'll assist you.

Keep in touch

T

al
17-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Good luck Tony, talk to you at Panasonic!

alec

install monkey
17-10-2011, 09:27 PM
tony- on ur first day can u sort us out with a few manuals-as my hard drive is lacking panasonic manuals-good luck-ps get us some of them sanyo pens that u promised and ill send u some biccys!!haha

RSTC
17-10-2011, 09:59 PM
The very best of luck in the new roll Tony

Pol
18-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Good Luck, Tony, keep in touch.

Give us a shout next time you're around Antwerp and we can have a Duvel. Maybe two. :-)

Take care!

anil130
10-03-2012, 03:30 PM
very good luck tony and best of luck and keep in touch